dimanche 18 août 2019

My best friend Tres Jolie August Scrapbook Kit

Hello everyone!
I have been away for a few weeks on vacation and I am back today with another boy's layout from the Scrapbook Kit !
A pretty simple layout where I used the stencil with modeling paste on the background after I had coated with clear gesso.  I used some green and blue watercolors once the paste was dry.
I cut out some of the clocks on one of the patterned paper and used them under the photo.  I also used the vellum and the frame from the flower kits. I love that we can use those parts.
I used part of the chipboard from Creative Embellishments at the bottom of the photo. I also used beautiful flowers and embellishments here and there. The title was on one of the papers, I just cut out the words.

Here are some close-ups :

I hope you enjoyed this layout and I will see you soon with another project ! Come and join us on Facebook to enter this month's challenge ! You can win beautiful prizes :)
Don’t forget to follow Tres Jolie on all our various social media outlets.
 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire