jeudi 22 août 2019

Journal Spread with Cards, Tags and more Kit

Hello everyone !

I am here today to present a Journal Spread I made while I was camping.  I had brought my Journal with me, remember the journal we had in a previous kit ?

Here is the beautiful Cards, Tags and more kit :



Here is the kit content :

Cards, Tags and More Kit:
  1. Ciao Bella - Romantic Time 12x12 Paper Pack
  2. Ciao Bella - Rice Paper - Romantic Time - Endless Love
  3. Prima - Pretty Pale Flowers - Neutral Beauty
  4. Prima - Pretty Pale Flowers - Sweet Species
  5. Scrapaholics - Chipboard - Ivy vine spray set
  6. Scrapaholics - Chipboard -Leafy Flourish set 2
  7. Creative Embellishments - Chipboard - Mini Frames
  8. Simplicity - Lace
I was inspired by the Rice Paper, I thought it would make a gorgeous  background in my album.  I put a coat of Matt Gel to adhere it on the background.


I adhered peaces of Lace too in the middle also with Gel.


Once the gel was dry, I used some White Gesso mixed with water and did like a wash on the surface.


I glued some frame chipboards and added some crackle paste here and there. If you want more crackle, you have to let it dry.


Here is the final result after I used some watercolor and added flowers.


I cut out the title in one of the patterned paper from the kit :






thank you for watching !

Annie


If there are any kits available, click  HERE

For details on subscribing to these monthly kits follow the link below.
Don’t forget that Tres Jolie can be found in the following places:
Tres Jolie website: https://tresjoliekits.com/
Tres Jolie subscriptions: https://tresjoliekits.com/services/




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire