samedi 24 août 2019

Beach, Sun and Sand

Hello everyone ! I am back today with another layout made with August Scrapbook Kit :


I really loved doing this layout, I love it !


The first thing I did is apply White Gesso mixed with water on the surface because I wanted to do a wash over the patterns.  I then teared a peace of patterned paper and adhered it in the middle.  

After that I used the Stencil included in the kit with Modeling Paste.  I put a coat of Clear Gesso on it because I knew I would use Watercolor. 

I made different layers with different papers, a frame and vellum included in the flower package. I like creating a 3D effect with peaces of cardstock that I recycle from boxes or packages.  This time I used watercolor after everything was in place.  At the very end I added some Art Stones and chipboards from my stash for the title.








Annie


If there are any kits available, click  HERE

For details on subscribing to these monthly kits follow the link below.


Don’t forget that Tres Jolie can be found in the following places:
Tres Jolie website: https://tresjoliekits.com/
Tres Jolie subscriptions: https://tresjoliekits.com/services/




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire