jeudi 6 juin 2019

"Treasure" June Scrapbook Kit for Tres Joli



Hello everyone !! I am here today sharing a layout made with June's Scrapbook Kit for Tres Jolie, here it is :  Lots of gorgeous products from 49andMarket, Scrapberries and Prima Marketing.




This paper is my favourite from the collection but I did not want to hide the beautiful flowers ont the background ! Isn't it the same problem for everyone ?

I think I did a pretty good job ;) 

First thing, (always) I put a coat of clear Gesso.  Sometimes, I end up not using that much medium on my layout but I never know in advance, so I don't take chances !  It only takes a few minutes to dry.

In the kit there are some beautiful laser cut sheets with some flowers and leaves, that is what I used here.  I used some watercolor that matched the red flowers on the paper and tried to reproduce some petals here and there, to blend the leaves and the flowers going down.

I did not put a lot of embellishments so I would not hide too much, and that is why I chose a small photo and cut it with a circle punch. A few splashes and there you have it :) 


Here are some close-ups :





I hope you like this layout, let me know if you have any questions !!

Annie



Material used :

Scrapbook Kit:
  1. 49 & Market Bold and Beautiful - Love Shadows
  2. 49 & Market Bold and Beautiful - Laser cut sheet
  3. 49 & Market - 6x6 Archival Board - Treasure
  4. 49 & Market - Blossom Blends - Bluebell
  5. 49 & Market - Garden Seeds - Watermelon
  6. 49 & Market - Seaside Bloom - Natural Blush
  7. Scrapberry's - French Journey - Resin
You can find Tres Jolie here : 





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire