jeudi 20 juin 2019

Favorite fairy tale, Scrapbook Kit by Annie




Hello everyone ! Coming today with another layout made with June's Scrapbook Kit filled with gorgeous products :





The Purple flowers inspired me to use a lot of Purple and Green !!  I decided to pull out from my stash some sprays I hadn't used in a very long time ! Since I almost always work with my watercolors, I kind of let go of some of my other mediums...

So here is my layout, with a beautiful photo of my daughter.   First things first, a coat of clear Gesso on the background, let it dry and than use the gorgeous stencil from the Cards, Tags and more kit (must still be available in the shop).  Then I took my Purple sprays and also a Green spray. As you can see, I put a lot !  

Next thing I did was use the beautiful cut outs, postcards and stamps from the kit and placed them in a cascade from the top left to the right bottom.  

I took the white Tres Jolie lace and teared it a little bit.  I added flowers on which I sprayed ink :) I just love doing that !  I added some of the words phrases and inspiration card from the previous Cards, Tags and more kit.


Here are some close-ups :








I hope you like this layout, let me know if you have any questions !!

Annie



Material used :

Scrapbook Kit:
  1. 49 & Market Bold and Beautiful - To the Point
  2. 49 & Market Bold and Beautiful - Laser cut sheet
  3. 49 & Market - 6x6 Archival Board - Treasure
  4. 49 & Market - Blossom Blends - Bluebell
  5. 49 & Market - Garden Seeds - Watermelon
  6. 49 & Market - Seaside Bloom - Natural Blush
  7. Scrapberry's - French Journey - Resin
  8. Tres Jolie Lace
Don’t forget that Tres Jolie can be found in the following places:
Tres Jolie website: https://tresjoliekits.com/
Tres jolie subscriptions: https://tresjoliekits.com/services/



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire