jeudi 27 juin 2019

Breathe, June Scrapbook Kit for Tres Jolie




Hello everyone ! Coming today with another layout made with June's Scrapbook Kit filled with gorgeous products :





I seem to separate the colours when I do a layout, last time I took all the Purple flowers and this time, I had (almost) only Pink flowers left so I decided to use them all !!

So here is my layout, with a photo of myself from my last cruise in February.  

I originally put clear Gesso on the surface but I ended up not using any mediums so I could have left the paper as is.

I took the White Tres Jolie lace and glued it on the back, in the middle.  I used a sheet of words from a previous kit to put under the photo, I thought it would give a nice texture.  I took some wood pieces from the kit and put them on the top and behind the photo.

The bottom strip of the paper had nice phrases on it so I kept it and cut them to place them on the layout, I think it looks nice : Be who you are, Be brave, Be Bold, Be Happy.

I finished with flowers and a cute little Bird from the Scrapberry's pieces.


Here are some close-ups :








I hope you like this layout, let me know if you have any questions !!

Annie



Material used :

Scrapbook Kit:
  1. 49 & Market Bold and Beautiful - Edge of Reason
  2. 49 & Market Bold and Beautiful - Laser cut sheet
  3. 49 & Market - 6x6 Archival Board - Treasure
  4. 49 & Market - Garden Seeds - Watermelon
  5. Scrapberry's - French Journey - Resin
  6. Tres Jolie Lace
Don’t forget that Tres Jolie can be found in the following places:
Tres Jolie website: https://tresjoliekits.com/
Tres jolie subscriptions: https://tresjoliekits.com/services/


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire