vendredi 24 mai 2019

Cards, Tags and more Kit

Hello Hello !!!

This month is really special and different.  I don't know if you saw Kim's video revealing this month's kit but I thought it was such a good idea to create a kit with a Journal that can be used on a long period.


If you want more details of this kit here is the link to the video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89BN45WQo7k

Today I decided I would show you my Journal cover.  To be honest, I was scared at first because I had not touched Journaling for a very long time and I thought the inspiration would never come.  I took a few days to think about it and thought to myself : What inspires you ? What do you like ? What represents YOU ? I used my favorite colors of course :)

I went back to my old Art Journals and they really gave me ideas.  I remembered that I always started with a background like tissu paper, or old books or dictionaries.

I took some pages from the Planner Kit and adhered them with Matte Gel.  Once that was dry, I put some Acrylic Paint from my stash (Finnabair Art Alchemy Impasto MINT) using a spatula.  I used a stencil with Nuvo Mousse and the stamp from the Scrapbook Kit.

I used embellishments from previous kits and a lot of flowers from my stash.  I finished off with some words from the Art Daily Planner Sentiments.






Material used :


Prima - Art Daily 58Piece Planner Kit
Prima - Art Daily Planner - Sentiments
Prima - Art Daily Planner - 
Metal Bookmarks


Annie



Don’t forget that Tres Jolie can be found in the following places:
Tres Jolie website: https://tresjoliekits.com/
Tres jolie subscriptions: https://tresjoliekits.com/services/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire