mercredi 22 mai 2019

All Pink Layout for Tres Jolie

Hello!

presenting today another layout from May Scrapbook Kit at Tres Jolie.

Lots of beautiful products included :


I took this wooden paper from Lemon Craft as my background and put a coat of Clear gesso first.
I used a stencil from my stash with Modeling Paste and created a design starting at the top right coming down in the middle.  Once that was dry I used watercolours , Red, Pink and Orange on the paste. I also did a few splashes here and there. 

If you remember for my first layout this month, I had kept some peaces of chipboard : I used them for this layout .  I also used some of the paper clocks and butterflies I had previously cut out.  I added some cheese cloth, flowers and Nuvo dots.  To finish, I took some White Gesso mixed with a little bit of water and did some splashes.


Here are some close-ups :


The small phrases are from the Cards, Tags and more kit.


I almost always use the vellum you can find in Prima flower packs, LOVE them :)



Also used the cute bow pin and badge.
Don't be afraid to add color to flowers :



Material :

  1. Lemoncraft Grow Old with Me - 01
  2. Lemoncraft Grow Old with Me - 07
  3. Lemoncraft Grow Old with Me - Vintage Time Ephemera 035
  4. Lemoncraft Grow Old with Me - Vintage Time Ephemera 037
  5. Lemoncraft Grow Old with Me - Buttons
  6. Prima - Chalk Ink - Pastel Peach
  7. Prima - SIIP with Flowers
  8. Prima - Lifetime Flower Stem - Brown
  9. Prima - Divine Flower Pack - Peach
  10. Prima - Pretty Pale Flowers- Meadows
  11. Nuvo Crystal Drops - Carnation Pink
  12. Creative Embellishments Chipboard - Rose Page Corner
  13. Prima - Art Daily Planner - Sentiments (Cards, Tags and more kit)
I hope you liked this layout, 
Annie


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire