mercredi 30 octobre 2019

October Scrapbook Kit at Tres Jolie


Hello everyone !

I wanted to take a few minutes to let you know that I am leaving Tres Jolie's Design Team.  I have been creating for the past year and I loved my experience ! Kim is such a generous, kind and talented person ! Thank you Kim for welcoming me in your team !

Thank you to all of you for following me and I hope I helped you develop your creativity !

For my last project, I decide to share a photo tutorial : 

I put a coat of clear Gesso on the surface and let it dry.  You can see on the next photo that I used the Kaiser Green Ink with water and put some on the background.


In a previous kit, there was a small stencil in a Prima flower package, so I used it with Modeling Paste :


I used Pink watercolour do add color and splashes.


Here I painted the chipboard with White Gesso and once it was dry, I used a bit of yellow watercolour.

I like to maximize my chipboard pieces so I cut it in 2 :


Here I used some patterned paper and wripped it with my sanding tool.


I finished off with flowers, embellishments and art stones.


Here are some close-ups :









thank you for watching !



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire