mercredi 9 octobre 2019

October Cards, Tags and more Kit at Tres Jolie

Hello everyone !

I am sharing today a different project : I have been doing Project Life since January and I thought it might be fun to do a spread in my album with this month's Cards, Tags and more kit because I LOVE Fall and I have beautiful past memories of this season.  I just adore this 8x8 paper kit from Prima ! Love all the Fall colours and small details you can cut and use as ephemeras on cards, mini-albums, etc.




So here are my two layouts :






































As you can see, I tried to use as many papers as possible because I think they are gorgeous and went perfectly with all my photos! I cut a few pumpkins, butterflies and cute ephemeras to decorate.  I used some of the chipboard leaves that I coloured with the ink included in the kit.

I used a circle punch to add details and some hearts from my stash.  For the words Fall and Friends I used a letter die with papers from the kit.

Here are some close-ups :










thank you for watching !

Annie


Don’t forget that Tres Jolie can be found in the following places:
Tres Jolie website: https://tresjoliekits.com/
Tres jolie subscriptions: https://tresjoliekits.com/services/





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire