vendredi 22 mars 2019

Hope 3e projet pour le kit de mars



Hello friends !
I am here today to share another project made with this gorgeous Scrapbook Kit we have this March !
Here is a photo of everything included in the kit, isn't it gorgeous and inspiring ?



I made this layout with a photo of my beautiful son, who is 13 now and he is the love of my life... of course my daughter is too, but you understand I'm sure :) My son has had some challenges all his life, and will probably have more but I am hopeful and proud. I know that no matter what, he will shine and be a wonderful man.  I love him and always am there for him and I know he will get through it.  Ok, let's get back to scrapbooking shall we ?
As you can see, I used 2 different papers for the background.  I did not use any mediums for this layout, I did not think I needed too. I added some layers of die cuts, ephemeras, chipboard and flowers.  I really kept it simple.



Here is a closer look :



Material used :
Pretty Pale Flowers Sand Dunes
Zella Teal Flowers - Made with Love
Zella Teal Flowers - Fearless
Pretty Pale Ephemera
Resin in a box- clock
Lightbulbs
Film Strip
Elements sheet
Bingo Card
Architextures-Borders
Doily


Tres Jolie website: https://tresjoliekits.com/
Tres jolie subscriptions: https://tresjoliekits.com/services/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire