samedi 16 mars 2019

Beautiful Confidence March Kit

Hello everyone!
I am sharing today a layout made with March Scrapbook Kit :




I was in love with this paper ! I cut out the bottom and put it on a beautiful flower background (this was done only at the end) . I put a coat of clear gesso first, than used a stencil with Modeling Paste.  As you can see on the photo, I took some Mint paint from my stash (Art Alchemy from Prima) and mixed it with water.



As you can see here, I used other colors too after putting different flowers from the kit.

So many possibilities with these Mintay Papers !! You can cut out so many Ephemeras, ATC's and flowers, I love that !

There are also gorgeous Ephemeras from Prima which I used as a title.

The word confidence is from a Prima sticker sheet also included in the kit.

Material used :
Pretty Pale Flowers Sand Dunes
Zella Teal Flowers - Made with Love
Zella Teal Flowers - Fearless
Pretty Pale Ephemera
Resin in a box- clock
Elements sheet
Bingo Card
Architextures-Borders
Doily

Don’t forget that Tres Jolie can be found in the following places:
Tres Jolie website: https://tresjoliekits.com/
Tres jolie subscriptions: https://tresjoliekits.com/services/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire