mercredi 21 novembre 2018

November kit 3rd reveal







Hello again everyone !
I am sharing today another layout that I made with beautiful November Scrapbook Kit where we had ABStudio gorgeous products, 49 and Market and Prima flowers along with great chipboards from Creative Embellishments.
For this layout I wanted to work with the feathers, which are not something I normally use so this was a little bit of a challenge for me because I never know where to put them !  So I had this idea of using all of them so they would be the focus of my page.   
First thing I did was  gesso the background, then I cut little peaces of paper for the top and the bottom that I adhered making a triangle directed to the center and reaching the bottom. I used AB Studio stencil with Paste.  I took the feathers and adhered them from the top to the center, and from the bottom to the center also. I painted them with white gesso.  I put some  Icing Paste to give color just a little and added   the trim lace on top and bottom.  I finished by adding flowers, tags, bird and Art Stones.







Products used :

Paper : Field of flowers, A Flowerful life and Incredible Adventures

Embellishments:
49 & Market Vintage Shades - Yellow
49 & Market Seaside Blooms – Natural Blush
49 & Market Blossom Blooms – Linen
Creative Embellishments Chipboard - Feathers
AB Studio – Rubber Stamp ID 106
AB Studio – Stencil ID 110
Tres Jolie – Ivory Lace Trim

Mixed Media Kit:
Prima – Icing Paste Rose Gold
Prima – Art Stones
Prima – Stencil Flourish
Prima – Love Story Flowers Charlize

You can find all the infos Here :



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire