mercredi 7 novembre 2018

November Kit 1st reveal This Place

Voici la première page faite avec mon kit de novembre chez Très Jolie Kits :





Hello everyone ! so happy to share new creations with brand new November kit ! Today I am sharing a layout made with the Scrapbook kit and a few things from the MM kit.   This paper is so beautiful with the 2 big butterflies that I didn't want to hide them.  That is why I tried to keep it simple.  On the background I used the stamp from AB Studio and painted them with Watercolor from my stash.  I chose colors that matched my photo.  The die cut flowers you see behind the photo were made with a friend's die cut I tried on my scrapbook weekend. I cut the tag from one of the AB Studio papers.  I added some flowers and Art Stones.









Pour acheter les kits :
To purchase this kit or subscription to Tres Jolie Kits clickHERE

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire