mercredi 25 septembre 2019

The Good Life / Tres Jolie



Hello everyone! I am back again with another layout made with beautiful September kit.   There are probably some kits available in the shop ! See link at the end of the post for more details.


OK, so for this one I started with a coat of Gesso because I knew I was going to add colors so you have to put on Clear Gesso if you want to put any kind of Medium, if not the paper will just take all of it in and it will not give good results.

I love the flowers on this paper and I decided I was going to use the Lindy's spray kind of like a watercolor.  I poured some on a peace of plastic and added a little bit of water and started to paint the flowers on the paper.

I used the stamp and the embossing powder from the Cards, Tags and more kit (which is probably still available in the shop) on the background, it gives a great texture look !

I used the chipboard that I embossed and some of the papers behind the photo,   cut out some words and ephemeras I found on different papers of the kit.

To finish off I used some flowers and embellishments. 


Here are some close-ups :





I hope you liked this layout and please share your work with us on the Facebook Page ! see link below :) 



Don’t forget that Tres Jolie can be found in the following places:
Tres Jolie website: https://tresjoliekits.com/
Tres Jolie subscriptions: https://tresjoliekits.com/services/


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire