mercredi 17 juillet 2019

Mini-Album with Scrapbook Kit at Tres Jolie

Hello everyone !

Today, I am presenting a mini-album I made with the Scrapbook Kit.  I had done a mini-album a few years ago with a similar collection that was for boys.  That is why I decided to do the same, but this time, with pictures of my daughter :) (Check out the small walk through at the end).

This is what inspired me :




I took a 12x12 paper from the kit trimmed half of it.  I took a stencil from my stash and some Paste to cover the surface.



Once that was dry, I took the inks included in the kit mixed with water and put some on the paper.  Since it was a little bit pale, I decided to add some darker watercolour.



I cut that peace of paper in half, making 2 3x12 strips.  I folded every 3 inch and used washi tape to put the 2 peaces together doing an accordeon.  I ended up doing another strip because I had too many photos !


On every page, I used peaces of different papers from the kit, I used a square punch and a circle punch.  I cut out some shoes from a paper and also words you can find on the bottom strips of the 12x12 papers.  I used some flowers too.  The title of the album was made with letter dies.

Here is the final result : 





Annie xxx


Don’t forget to follow Tres Jolie on all our various social media outlets.
 




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire