jeudi 13 juin 2019

Journal Spread with Cards, Tags and more kit



Hello everyone ! I am back today with another page from my journal, made with the beautiful June Kit : Cards, Tags and more...







Once again I took a inspiration card from the May Kit and went from there.  I chose the photos that for me represented family, friends, sisters etc.

I started with a coat of clear Gesso on both sides and let dry.  Then I took the gorgeous stencil included in the kit with the Nuvo paste wow !!! I just love the result !  After everything was dry I started to play with the Stamps from the kit, all over the pages with the Black Distress Ink.  I continued with some Fuchsia Watercolor here and there, sprayed some water, which diluted the Black ink a little, I think it looks great because it gave like a dark Purple color.

I used some of the sticky words from the May Kit as journaling, and with a watercolour pen, I draw lines around the words and the photos.  I did a wash with water  and a brush to create an antique look.







I hope you like what I did :)



Here is the kit content :


  1. Prima - 6x9 Stencil - Passiflora
  2. Prima - Art Daily Planner - Vintage Photobooth
  3. Prima - Art Daily Planner - Rusty Metal Clips
  4. Prima - Finnabair Cling Stamp - Old Paper
  5. Nuvo Mousse - Mother of Pearl
  6. Tim Holtz - Mini Distress Ink - Black Soot


Don’t forget that Tres Jolie can be found in the following places:
Tres Jolie website: https://tresjoliekits.com/
Tres jolie subscriptions: https://tresjoliekits.com/services/




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire