vendredi 12 avril 2019

Cards, Tags and more kit

Hello everyone !  Today I am sharing my second project for this month, this time with the Cards Tags and more Kit which is filled with beautiful products from Graphic 45, Creative Embellishments and Scrappy cat.  If you want all the details of the kit you can find it at the end of this post.


I made 3 cards for this project, all 8x4 approximately.  I used 3 different background papers and 3 other papers on top.  I used the cute tags and pockets to add embellishments to the card along with the beautiful Red flowers.  I painted the  music notes with the gray ink from the Scrapbook Kit.  The sentiments are from my stash.  On each flower I used the glitter glue included in the kit, I think it gives great texture.










Here are some close-ups :






Material used :
  1. Graphic 45 Love Notes - 8x8 paper pad
  2. Graphic 45 Love Notes - Tags & Pockets
  3. Graphic 45 Love Notes - Stickers
  4. Graphic 45 Rose Bouquet - Triumphant Red
  5. Scrappy Cat Glitter Glue - Iridescent
  6. Creative Embellishments Chipboard - Grunge Music Notes


Tres Jolie website: https://tresjoliekits.com/
Tres jolie subscriptions: https://tresjoliekits.com/services/

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire