mercredi 4 avril 2018

A Rustic Spring The International Scrapbook Garden

Bonjour !

Je suis très heureuse de vous montrer le tout nouveau kit de mars/avril :

I am happy to present my first layout I made with beautiful March/April Garden Kit "A Rustic Spring".

You can find all the details of this kit plus the Toolshed Kit here



For this layout I chose FabScraps Life is Beautiful C106 008 : I put some Clear Gesso on the background, then I used some Crackle Medium and Paste with The Crafter's Workshop 6x6 Stencil (TCW666s) included in the Embellishment Bonus Kit.


Here I used the Shimmerz Inklingz Steely Blue Eyes Watercolor included in the Mixed Media kit.


Beautiful flowers are from 49andMarket and from Kaisercraft, Die Cuts and Tags are from BoBunny, Chipboards are from Creative Embellishments (Ingvild Bolme chalk Blossom Tree and Island Lagoon) on the chipboards, little bunnies are from Ingvild Bolme Prima, Glitters from Finnabair, stamp by ScrapBerry's and Sprays from Shimmerz (Plum Pudding) and Kaisercraft (Blackberry).


Here are some close-ups :







More photos of all the possibilities of this kit :








Thank you for stopping by !! 

Annie


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire