samedi 17 février 2018

The International Scrapbook Garden Kit "Snow"

Hello everyone !

This is my very first reveal as a DT Member for Garden Kits ! I am thrilled to be part of such an incredible Team !  I had so much fun playing with January Kit.  It is filled with beautiful products. See below what you can get in the kit.




I first chose the paper Northern Lights by 7DotsStudio.  I started off by applying Clear Gesso on all the surface to prep for Mediums.  I used the Nuvo Mousse (Lilac Lavender) with the Prima Stencil Vintage Emporium on the background. I used both stamp kits : Prima  (included) and in the Bonus kit  .  The Snip Art Frame, the Snow Title and Snowflake Chipboard are in the Chipboard Bonus kit.  

Mediums used :

Prima Chalk (Island Lagoon, Attic Dust and Blossom Bud)
Shimmerz Spray (Grape Escape)
Prima Color Philosophy (Poison Love)
Glitter Snow
The kit also is filled with Embellishments like flowers, Ephemeras, Stickers, laces, 
Prills etc.





Here are some close-ups :

















I hope you liked it !! See you soon !

Annie

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire